Friday 22 April 2011

A day at the cricket

It's a lovely good friday and my DH and I are members of Durham cricket club so I'm currently sat at the top of the biggest stand writing this post on my kindle.

Although I've had a good day the thought of going back to halloween ted is daunting me as I'm hating the 14 count.

Not that you will care but Thorpe is on a hat trick.

so anyway am going to plough away and get it done asap.  Then despite Rachel's comment spuring me on to start a new desigh, I'm going to be working on Samantha. I'l post a pic over the weekend.

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Good day then? My fella would love to be a member at Durham, I know nothing about cricket, if it hasn't got two wheels and big engines then I tend to get bored, lol!
    Hope you get the Halloween ted done soon, it's awful when yo really don't want to stitch something but have to.

    ReplyDelete