Tuesday 31 May 2011

At last I've finished page 3!

Well it's taken a little longer than I would hvae liked, but page 3 is finally finished!  Page 4 doesn't arrive until July, so will be prepping for my new design Think Pink and continuing the birth sampler for my colleague.

I also finished the Breast Cancer card for my friend:

 
I gave it to her the week before her operation and she was so emotional when she received it in a good way.  The caption reads 'An angel to watch over you.  I know it's given her comfort, but I've since found out that the cancer has spread and she needs rodiotherepy and chemotherapy.  Please can everyone say a little prayer for Christine?  She's a special person and although I've worked with her for a while I've only got to know her well over the past few months.  It sort of puts my MS into perspective.  xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card for your friend, hope all goes well and the treatment works for her.
    Can't believe you're finished the third page....STILL haven't even started mine, lol! I really mean to this month, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a beautiful card for your friend! I've sent a prayer up for her and will continue to pray for her healing.

    ReplyDelete