Wednesday 29 August 2012

All change!

Just a quicky!

A note to say that I'm praying along with other stithers that Heaven and Earth Designs (HAED) stays open! http://www.heavenandearthdesigns.com/

W/C 10th September is Christened HAED appreciation week where everyone is encouraged to buy at least one chart to support the business! I hope you'll join me!

On another note, Kitties was starting to annoy me so I revived a UFO!!! Yay! It's a map of County Durham and made a lot of progress - when my hubby said "you'll be finished that one in no time" that I thought I had to accept that challenge!

I'm also making a new start today! QS Ladybug Love (HAED)!

QS Ladybug Love

To make sure I go back to them all I'm starting a new rotation which I'll talk more about at the weekend!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment