Sunday 9 September 2012

Kitty Update and Rotation

Well 10 hours later and this is what Bookened Kitties looks like, after this column there is only 1 and a bit columns and then page 2 is finished!  I may have to extend the next 10 hours on her to get the page complete.  


I must say though, I think the rotation is working, it makes me stitch faster knowing I only have a few hours on her.  Next on the list is County Durham Sampler.  It's a UFO that I dug out, I think I'll stitch it up quickly and it will be good to have another finish!


Happy Stitching everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Can't believe how much BK has grown. How many pages is this HAED? love the county Durham sampler, I'd imagine you'll get alot done in 10 hrs on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow all your wip's are so cute..
    love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I've just discovered your lovely blog & am now a new follower! ☺ I love your work on the cute little kitten, Mii x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry - it is only 4 pages for the SAL, so well over half way!

    Thank you all for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete