Sunday 28 October 2012

Page 3 Complete!

So here it is!  Page 3 complete!


I decided to continue with this one as I'm so close to finishing now!  I've done another 200 stitches now and hope to finish it in November.

As I'm on holiday for a week mid November, I need to get the hours in now really so I can be put in the draw for the free chart!

I decided to buy the Hannah Lynn montage with my voucher and am currently working out how many threads I need so that I can start in the new year!

Good news for you guys is that I have decided to keep the rest and use as a giveaway once I hit 50 followers!  So tell your friends and enter as soon as I announce it!

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Happy stitching xx

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing page 3 =)
    I am making my way through page 4, just one column (and 3 stitches) left to go! We can do it!

    I'm still thinking about next years SAL, I guess it will depend on the designs =) I have planned some new starts, so I really don't know if I will join next year =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your page finish - its looking lovely :) I got Hannah Lynn Montage Rak'ed to me this weekend, its HUGE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ..it is looking so sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo on the montage chart! I still need to get that one myself...along with tons more on my list! Can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks amazing, good luck for the final push, one day I'll complete my HAED...one day!

    ReplyDelete