Sunday 19 May 2013

Page 2 finally complete!

Well here she is! Page 2 finally finished.


I'm going to make cards today and possibly a bit on lakeside Village.

As an aside, I've noticed that I now have 51 followers!  I promised a competition/prize draw when I hit this mark, but I can't think what to do, so I'm giving you a choice!  I'll post a picture later, but here's the general choices:
  • Free mini kit (from magazine)
  • Chart book and 2 x threads (from magazine)
  • My completed 'Love is better when you give it away' design which I did last year
All you have to do is post a comment and say which you want - Kit, Charts, Design.

Please spread the word as if I get over 60 followers I will be drawing 2 winners on 1st June 2013.

Happy Stitching! :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi I've been told about your exciting giveaway and would love to be entered for the 'Design'. Heather is coming together really nicely, very inspiring. Making me wish friday comes sooner so that I can get back to my own stitching...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very jealous I am still on page 1 of the dragon for this SAL. Can I be entered for the Design draw please. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Sam, Heather looks beautiful. Congrats on reaching 51 followers, I'd like th be in the draw for the design too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow looking so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous, and I'm fighting the temptation to start Heather for myself! I'd like to be entered into the giveaway too, please, though I'd prefer the kit. Congratulations on the followers! :) x

    ReplyDelete